MEPICON is a venture to provide Integrated Engineering Services to the Valued Clients.
- Originally the MEP Design Engineering Services Consultancy was started in year 1990
- Formally Project Management| Architecture | Interior |MEP Engineering Services Business started in year 2004
- Company Leads are highly experienced professionals of their field and having more than 24 year Experience, out of 10-12 year Overseas experience in Europe, Middle East & Other Countries
- Company Leads worked with top leading architects, Engineering consultancy & PMC firms, Delivered valued projects of the Clients in office capacity in past 20 years
- Now the MEPICON GROUP has presence in 15 countries, offering Engineering & Project Management Consultancy services in various fields – automobile, steel, cement, textile, plastic, oil & gas, petrochemical, infrastructure and Renewable Energy.
Our Core Management Team Mepicon + Five M Energy
|VIJAY SHARMA Managing Director Core expertise –Power & Energy Projects, Infrastructure & MEP Engineering Design, Project Management & success full execution. Indian Electrical Engineer worked 5 years in Europe & 10 years in Middle East with Top MNCs of World - Wilbur Smith (USA), Mouchel Parkman (Europe), Meinhardt (Singapore), Total Fina Elf (France), HYUNDAI (Korea), MACE International (UK), Ghafari (USA) in Infrastructure, Power & Renewable Energy Sector. He is the key person organizing MEPICON GROUP with modern technologies from Germany & Switzerland, to develop New Generation Renewable Energy Projects in Asia and South East Asia. He is well connected with investors of Europe & Middle East, and managing the Funding for renewable energy and industrial sector projects in Asia and South East Asia.|
|SURENDER SINGLA, Director a Graduate Electrical Engineer and BEE Certified Energy Auditor, Charter Engineer & Valuer having more than 35 years of experiences in the field of manufacturing, contractual & consultancy in the various sector of MEP Design –Build Engineering Services, Power System, Energy Saving and conservation, Water & Waste Water Treatment Solution &Saving , Renewable Power Generation. After graduation he joined NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation) and served for more than 5 years as executive. In the year 1981 established Five-M Group as Engineer Entrepreneur for the manufacturing of Power Condition Equipment and its accessories|
|ALOK JOHARAI Head of Infrastructure Engineering Team Core expertise – Master Planning, Architecture & Interior Design, Project Management, Design Coordination & success full execution. Graduate Architect from Indian Institute of Architects 24 Year Working Experience with Leading Companies More than 25 Projects combined Design and Executed in Official Capacity in Architecture & Interior Design Worked with Renowned Architects, Engineering & Technology Premier Meinhardt, Flour Daniel, Snamprogetti, CCIL, Technip on various projects.|
|Subhash Kewalramani Head of Structural Engineering Core expertise – Steel & R.C.C. Structure Design Expert M. Tech. (Civil Engg.), Charted Engineer F.M.I.E, C.E.I.E. Structural engineer professional accomplished in design and management with experience of more than 24 years in design of complex structures ranging from multistoried buildings i.e. commercial, residential, Industrial and Power projects. Ancillary structures such as water retaining structures, STP and overhead water tanks etc, also undertaken the foundation analysis for problematic soils, design of foundations (isolated, combined, Raft as well as pile foundations). Designed India’s most challenging Structure|
|Sushanta Chowdhury – Head of Industrial Engineering Core expertise – Process Expert, Industrial Design & Execution Management B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) from University of Gorakhpur PGD from Business Management & Corporate Law from Indian Law Institute, New Delhi, India PGD from Marketing & Sales Management from Bharatiya Vidhya Bhawan Worked with Marsavcos.a.r.l. – Kinshasa – D R Congo | Bidco Oil Refinery –KENYA | Mukwano Group of Industries | Dabur India Ltd. | Morepan Laboratories Ltd.-India|
OUR ASSOCIATES WORDWIDE
|WL LEE Industrialist & our associate in South Korea He is Mechanical Engineer from Seoul, South Korea, having over 30 years’ experience of setting up the industrial plants in many countries – South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, UAE etc. He has specialization in various types of steel structures used for Industrial Process Plants, Thermal Power Plants, and solar panels mounting structures for floating solar plants in seawater. Past 6 years we have been working together on many solar power projects in Thailand for 100MW Solar Power Park, Micro Grid in Rural areas & on mountains, floating solar plants in lake, reservoir of dams, rivers, seawater etc.|
|LONG DAO PHI our associate in Vietnam He is Technical Consultant in Ho Chi Minh City of Vietnam, having 20 years’ experience in development of various Government projects in infrastructure, agriculture, power, defence, cement etc. Presently he is working on Renewable Energy Projects – Solar & Wind Power in Vietnamese Government Sector to contribute to the National Energy Mission of Vietnam Government to meet the Electrical Power Demand of country.|
MEPICON CORE TECHNICAL TEAM IN BANGKOK OFFICE, THAILAND
- Alain Garcia – French Electrical Engineer having over 30 years’ experience in Electrical Power & Renewable Energy; looking after engineering design, with new technologies.
- Sam Young – Scientist from Germany having 30 years international experience, looking after the research & development work on many new technical ventures.
- Jack D’souza - British Electrical Engineer having 30 years’ experience in Electrical Power & Renewable Energy; looking after PMC activities and design review of projects.